Data protection is a high priority at Jolly-Fox, and we want openness and transparency about how we process your personal information.
We have therefore developed a policy for how your personal information is processed and protected.
Who is responsible for your personal information:
Jolly-Fox ApS is responsible for the personal information you provide to us and is responsible for your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection law.
2300 Copenhagen S - Denmark
VAT no.: 3963 1156
Where do we store your information:
The information we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but can also be transferred to and used in a country outside the EEA. Such transfer of your personal information is carried out in accordance with applicable law.
Who has access:
Jolly-Fox ApS and external auditors have access to the information that is registered about you.
What is the purpose of the treatment:
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed goods and services
- Communication with you in connection with the offer of our goods and services
- Individual marketing, targeting of tailor-made offers and services to exactly your personal needs and wishes
- Surveys, statistics and analysis to improve our products and services
- Continuous improvement of products, services and shopping experiences
- In connection with any legal claims that have arisen
The submission of personal data may be necessary in connection with the conclusion of an agreement on the provision of products or services. In these situations, we will not be able to offer you our products or services unless you provide us with the required information.
We never pass on, sell or exchange your personal information to third parties for marketing outside of Jolly-Fox. Personal information passed on to third parties is used only to serve you and improve your service.
We do not record any personally sensitive information.
How the information is stored:
The personal information is registered with Jolly-Fox and stored for 5 years, calculated from the end of the financial year in which the transaction was completed, after which the information is deleted.
The information is stored in accordance with the Accounting Act's $ 10.
100% security of data transfers via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. There may be a risk that others will unjustifiably force access to information when data is sent and stored electronically, which is why you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Changes in our handling of personal data may be necessary, which is why we reserve the right to update / change these guidelines for handling personal data. If this becomes current, the date of "last updated" will be corrected at the bottom of the page. In the event of extensive changes, a visible notice is given on the website.
We do not store customer information encrypted. We do not transmit customer information encrypted.
What are your rights:
As a customer of Jolly-Fox ApS, you as a registered person have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Insight and correction of your information registered with Jolly-Fox.
- Deletion on request (see below).
- Data portability, ie. that you can, upon request, receive the information you have provided to Jolly-Fox in a structured, ordinary and machine-readable format.
- Opportunity to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before withdrawal.
- Opportunity to object to profiling.
- Possibility to demand limitation of the processing of personal data.
- As a customer of Jolly-Fox, you have the right to inspect and correct your information at any time, just as you have the opportunity to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
- You can at any time request to have your personal information with Jolly-Fox ApS deleted. Your information will be deleted at your request if one of the following criteria applies;
You withdraw your consent (if your consent formed the basis of the processing), the Information turns out to be incorrect, or no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or if the information is processed illegally.
- The exercise of your rights may be subject to conditions and restrictions, and will often depend on the specific situation.
Inquiries in this connection should be directed to Jolly-Fox via e-mail to email@example.com.
How can you complain:
If you believe that Jolly-Fox ApS processes your personal data illegally, you have the opportunity under Article 77 of the Personal Data Regulation to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you have your habitual residence, place of work or where the alleged violation has taken place. The complaint is submitted to the Danish Data Protection Agency by following this link: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet/
If a dispute arises:
Any dispute between Jolly-Fox and the customer is resolved between the parties, if this is not successful, this is settled in the City Court in Denmark under Danish law.
At www.jolly-fox.com, cookies are used, solely for the purpose of optimizing the functionality of the website, so that your experience as a customer can be improved. A technical functionality that can remember your settings.
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your own computer's hard drive in order to recognize it. It is not a program and cannot read or corrupt data on your computer.
Only the website that has placed the cookie on your hard drive can read the contents of the cookie again. Cookies may not contain viruses or the like that may harm your computer.
If necessary, read more about Cookies at www.cookiecentral.com
Cookies can be deleted / blocked https://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering